***If you have not received your booking confirmation yet please check your spam folder.***
Sandown Properties LTD know how important your upcoming holiday is – many of you will be spending quality time with your family and friends that you have not seen for some time.
We therefore more than ever want to ensure that your holiday is stress and hassle free. Please take a moment to read the following considerations before you travel and ensure you don’t leave anything behind before you travel.
PROCEDURES AND MEASURES TAKEN BY SANDOWN PROPERTIES LTD
- Housekeeping team have received training and information about government approved cleaning requirements during changeovers
- All staff completed a fit to work assessment and provided with PPE to include masks, aprons, gloves.
- All laundry to be washed at 60 degrees.
- Cleaning schedules for each changeover to include additional cleaning areas such as keysafe/ TV remotes/ keys / door handles.
- Compliance with current Government guidelines for Legionella risk during coronavirus.
- Risk assessment of each property has been carried out prior to your arrival to ensure your safety during your stay.
BEFORE YOU TRAVEL
- Please ensure you are up to date with current Covid_19 Government guidelines including the current guidelines for track and trace. All information can be viewed at www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- Items that you should consider brining with you as these will not be available at the property you are staying at
• Face Masks – For public transport use or for any tourist attractions that may require them
• Hand Sanitizers
• Disposable Gloves
• Disinfectant wipes
• Additional Hand soap
• First Aid Kit to include thermometer
• TOWELS – Please check carefully that the property you are staying at supplies bath towels as the majority will require you to bring your own bath towels.
• Restaurants may be operating on a limited occupancy therefore please consider making enquires about reservations before you travel. The same applies for tickets to any tourist attraction.
- We are operating a strict 16:30 pm check in and 09:45 am check out time across all properties to allow for additional cleaning measures and ventillation time as per government guidelines. You will receive a separate arrival instruction email before you travel also with your keysafe code and directions. Out of peak season (Oct-March) there may be some flexibility with the check in and check out times depending on arrivals and departures, please email us with your request near to your check in date.
- We will unfortunately not be supplying a personalised welcome letter or welcome pack during this time therefore please ensure you pick up any food supplies including milk/tea/coffee for your arrival (or champagne!)
WHAT WILL BE AT THE PROPERTY
- Bedding is included
- There will be a starter supply of toilet roll, washing up liquid / x 2 dishwasher tablets / scouring pad / cleaning cloth / Kitchen roll / kitchen cleaning spray / bin bag / tea towel and hand towel.
- Each property will have a linen bag to place all used linen into.
ON ARRIVAL/ DURING YOUR STAY
- Please ensure you wash your hands often and clean surfaces down often. Each property will be provided with a cleaning spray for your use.
- Please use and NHS QR CODE to check yourself into the property should there be one present to help with track and trace.
- Our contact with guests will be kept to a minimum during your stay and if required – strict social distancing measures will be followed.
- In the event of an EMERGENCY ONLY out of hours we can be contacted on 07760460077 (Richard the Director) - only for matters that can not wait until office hours.
ON YOUR DEPARTURE.
- Please remember that check out is strictly 09:45 am unless otherwise specified
- Each property will have been supplied with linen bags – we ask that you kindly strip all bedding and place in these bags. This is important to protect our housekeeping staff and minimise laundry contact.
- PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE MATTRESS AND PILLOW PROTECTORS - These are sprayed and disinfected with an anti-viral spray on each changeover
- Ensure all waste is placed in sealed bin bags and disposed of in the outer bins. Ensure all food have been disposed of / packed away.
- Please ensure you leave the property in a clean and tidy condition and use any hoover / dustpan to clean away any pet hairs.
- Please ensure you return keys into the keysafe on departure.
AMENDMENT TO TERMS & CONDITIONS
In the unlikely event that you are too ill to return home, and need to self-isolate, we reserve the right to charge you for any additional nights over those booked, at the rates published on our website. All subsequent bookings would need to be cancelled and therefore we reserve the right to offer any guests booked at the property, whose stay is unfeasible as a consequence of prior guests being taken ill, alternative accommodation, subject to availability or a full refund of all monies paid. We strongly recommend that you check your travel insurance policy to ascertain your cover for illness during your stay or to consider purchasing a policy that would cover you should you have no / inadequate cover. Where possible, you will be expected to return home immediately in the event of illness and self-isolate in your own home so that the above does not become applicable.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION, WE WISH YOU A FANTATSIC, WELL DESERVED HOLIDAY.
Sandown Properties LTD
Old Post House