- Sleeps: 5
- Pets Welcome
- Family Bathrooms: 1
- W/Cs: 2
- Children welcome
- Walking distance to pub
- Log burner
- Ground floor bathroom
- Secure garden
- Towels included
- Broadband / WiFi
Rhosneigr 5 miles.
This charming, detached holiday cottage is situated in the centre of Bryngwran, opposite the village churchyard, on the Isle of Anglesey.
Five miles from the town of Rhosneigr, popular with kite surfers and watersport enthusiasts, this lovely little holiday home is perfect for friends, families and couples exploring Anglesey.
Inside is a bright, modern kitchen overlooking the garden with a breakfast table seating four, a TV and an electric woodburner-style fire to keep you warm whilst you prepare dinner. The dining room features a decorative beautiful, ornate Victorian fireplace, as well as an extendable dining table seating five.
After a long day, the sitting room is a wonderful place to relax and unwind, with comfy seating and a woodburning stove.
Upstairs are three delightful bedrooms, all thoughtfully furnished with charming dressing tables and pretty decorative touches to create a wonderful, welcoming holiday home.
The cosy twin room in the eaves has clever hanging storage hidden behind the full-length mirror, and also offers the flexibility of becoming a super king-size room by prior request, with zip/link beds.
Outside, the garden is a great place to spend summer afternoons. There is a large lawn bordered by pretty flowerbeds, and a gravelled seating area where you can dine alfresco!
A short drive from Bryngwran, the popular town of Rhosneigr has a good selection of shops, pubs and restaurants, and is perfect experimenting with all kinds of watersports.
The town is especially popular with kite surfers, and you can often watch their incredible acrobatic stunts from the beach on especially windy days. As well as Rhosneigr, Anglesey is home to some beautiful, Blue Flag beaches and stunning countryside.
It’s superb for walking but if you want to keep busy, attractions like Anglesey Zoo and Plas Newydd House and Gardens are great ways to spend an afternoon.
A truly wonderful holiday home choice in a fabulous location on the Isle of Anglesey!
- Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin (zip/link, can be super king-size double on request), 1 x single
- Bathroom with bath, shower over and basin
- Separate basin and WC
- Ground floor basin and WC
- Kitchen with breakfast area (seats 4) and electric fire
- External utility
- Dining room
- Sitting room (seats 4) with woodburning stove
- Oil central heating with electric fire and woodburning stove
- Electric double oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine in utility, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, Blu-ray, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars, plus additional roadside parking on first come, first served basis
- Secure bike storage
- Lawned garden and gravelled patio with furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 3 miles, pub 1 mins walk
- Note: Staircase in property quite steep, children to be supervised
- Note: Twin room in eaves with sloped ceilings and some restricted head height
- Note: Property close to main road through village
- Some road noise may be heard at busy times.